We aim to ensure everyone attending our events and online community platforms feels safe, included and happy. This includes all guests, our community, event volunteers, contractors, and staff. For this reason, we would love for you to have a look through our community guidelines to ensure everyone has the best time possible!
Inclusivity & Respect
We want a community where everyone is treated with respect and feels welcome. We aim to ensure that we have an inclusive space for our communities – whether at our live events or on our online digital, forum, and social media communities. Any unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and will be dealt with seriously. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
- Abusive behaviour/ content or making of or sharing inappropriate or offensive comments or jokes
- Sexual Harassment, unwanted sexual advances and exploitation
- Bullying/ Cyberbullying
- Stalking, ignoring requests to not contact, or breaking personal boundaries
- Revealing personal information with the intent to be harmful
- Posting doctored, out-of-context, of false or misleading content with the intent to be harmful
- Discrimination against race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religious or political views
- Inciting or encouraging others to commit any of the above
In short we operate a “Don’t be a Dick” policy.
We encourage everyone to share their favourite memories of all our events. But make sure you are respectful to any persons that are in the photo and always ask for permission before shooting photos of specific people. Any materials that are used on social media without the permission of the subject in the photo will be met with a takedown notice.
Alcohol & Illegal Substances
Our events operate a zero-tolerance policy towards illegal substances. Anyone, or anyone’s party, caught in possession, or under the influence, of such substances, will be refused entry or ejected from the event.
Drunken, disorderly, or aggressive behaviour towards anyone at an event or online will not be tolerated; and may result in being ejected from the event site or online platform.
Breaking Community Guidelines
Breaking any of the above guidelines will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis; but possible outcomes can include ejection from the venue without refund, blocking or quarantining on social media and forum channels, banning of attending future events or social platforms, and legal action.
We hope that these guidelines will ensure that everyone feels safe and supported at our events. If you feel we’ve fallen short of our goal, have any questions, or feel like there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.